The Scholarship Committee of South Lakes High School is glad to offer this opportunity to all qualified students. This year all the scholarships are need based.
- Must have been as SLHS student for at least 2 years, and
- Must have a GPA of 2.5 or higher, and
- Must be accepted to a degree or certification program at an accredited junior or community college, technical institute, or four year college or university
Applications must Include the following:
- Filled Application Form (please type)
- Unofficial Transcript
- Record of Activities
- Two-Part Essay
- One Letter of Recommendation (submitted separately)
Information is also posted in FAMILY CONNECTIONS VIA YOUR BLACKBOARD ACCOUNT.
This scholarship is paid directly to the post-secondary institution where the recipient has been accepted. (Identifying information is removed from the application prior to consideration by the Scholarship Committee.)
Submit by May 16, 3 pm to Jennifer Campbell, Career Center Specialist.