The Scholarship Committee of South Lakes High School is glad to offer this opportunity to all qualified students.
- Must have been as SLHS student for at least 2 years, and
- Must have a GPA of 2.5 or higher, and
- Must be accepted to a degree or certification program at an accredited junior or community college, technical institute, or four year college or university
Applications must Include the following:
- Filled Application Form (please type)
- Unofficial Transcript
- Record of Activities
- Two-Part Essay
- Two Letters of Recommendation (submitted separately)
Information is also posted in FAMILY CONNECTIONS VIA YOUR BLACKBOARD ACCOUNT.
This scholarship is paid directly to the post-secondary institution where the recipient has been accepted. (Identifying information is removed from the application prior to consideration by the Scholarship Committee.)
Submit by May 15, to Jennifer Campbell, Career Center Specialist.